No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta go to a friend's wedding shower thing. But if I'm at the casa after, I'd be down.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Going to a rock show. None for me tonight.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Tonight anyone?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Sure.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm down.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Awesome. I really need to leave Ghostbusters alone for a while. I almost went Al-Qaeda on my entire living room trying to pass the stone cherub area in the cemetery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                I almost went Al-Qaeda on my entire living room trying to pass the stone cherub area in the cemetery.
                Told ya. That level was the worst level in the game. Almost ruined the game for me.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It is fucking ruining the game for me. That shit is broken as fuck.

Comment

• You know what to do right? You need to tether the cherubs with slime into the gate with the glowing heads.

Comment

• Also, I finally beat the second JBA mission. Goddammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        You know what to do right? You need to tether the cherubs with slime into the gate with the glowing heads.
                        Yeah I know what to do , but between the constant cheap hits, the cherubs hitting the glowing heads without it registering, and the uselessness of Ray, I want to kill a baby dolphin.

Comment

• Ah, I don't believe you have to hit the glowing heads, but the stone ledge above the gate. At least that's what I did.

Comment

• If I can muster the strength to put the game back in my 360, I'll try that.

Comment

• what time did we want to try and get a game going?

Comment

• I'll be on around 5 my time

Comment

Working...
                                X