No announcement yet.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I won't be on until like 9ish CST if anyone is still down.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit, I could make that.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Some fun games last night.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That they were. Rob and Nate were piss drunk last night. It was awesome. You people out there missed out on something good.

Plus I got Rob to agree that if the New Bev ever played Hackers. He'd be there.

Comment

• But only if Matthew Lillard shows up.

Comment

• I don't see why not. It's not like Lillard is doing anything. Hell, I bet he could if there was a free sandwich in it.

We also agreed, that Rob would take on the streets of WeHo, resulting in awesome hilarity. And the unfortunate result of me making a joke about Rob getting arrested at baseball games.

Comment

• I wanted to play, but we took the Mexican Mafia to the dog park for the first time. Our older boy, Wicket, was on a pissing spree. He even walked up to Sarah's leg and started to piss on her.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• drip drip drip, piss on you
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Anyone want to play tonight? I need to have some fun to make up for last evening's train wreck.

Comment

• If I'm on playing fight night just send the invite. I have mad skills.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Maybe. We're recording tonight.

Comment

• On a Thursday?

Comment

• It's a new world Ari and thank god I made my phone call last week.

Comment

• Well we missed last week cause he was sick and this weekend he's on vacation. So I wanted to make sure we have an episode done.

Comment

• Anyone want to possibly get a game going tonight? It'd be late like 10-11CST if it happens. If I see anyone on, I'll shoot an invite.

Comment

Working...
                                X