No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft identified the issue causing the RROD and in their second batch of 360s replaced those components. And again, Microsoft did right and replaced them all free of charge. Sony identified the issue on PSN and told everyone to change their password...oh wait fuck the website to change your password has been hacked lulz we so sowwy

Comment

• JESUS CHRIST, SONY.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• hahahahahahahhahahahhaaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Microsoft identified the issue causing the RROD and in their second batch of 360s replaced those components. And again, Microsoft did right and replaced them all free of charge. Sony identified the issue on PSN and told everyone to change their password...oh wait fuck the website to change your password has been hacked lulz we so sowwy
          Dude, come on. Remember the events as they actually happened. How long did X-Box DENY that there was any problem? It went on for MONTHS.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Jesus. I'd have to think that a second hacking will really cripple the PS3.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think Howard is the Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacceeeeeerr guy.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah. Just tired of the blasting that Sony is getting. They've BOTH fucked up royally in this generation.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Nah. Just tired of the blasting that Sony is getting. They've BOTH fucked up royally in this generation.

Not really. It's nowhere near the same thing. MS didn't deny, they said they couldn't pinpoint the problem since the internal wheelhouses originated in outside plants. What MS was guilty of was rushing production schedules. But, every company does that.

What SONY did is textbook definition negligence with information that they are LEGALLY REQUIRED to keep protected. While shit happens, MS has a far better track record at keeping that shit secure.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, your shit breaks...you either get it replaced or get your money back.

SONY spreads your private financial info to the world...you have no idea when you're getting hit, how much you'll lose and you'll lose your sense of well-being.

It's not even fucking comparable. If MS had done this, I'd be the first to jump down MS's back, but they didn't.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Howard owns Sony stock.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Howard owns Sony stock.

I feel bad for him. If I would've kept mine. I'd now be out 3500 bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          Howard owns Sony stock.
                          Stock is a long-term investment. Sony will rebound. At any rate, this is hardly the first time a network has been compromised. Difference is this is the biggest. Hence all the OMG what are we going to do. Maybe now people will learn how to do business online. No network is safe. You aren't an adult until you've had your identity hacked at least once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Stock is a long-term investment. Sony will rebound. At any rate, this is hardly the first time a network has been compromised. Difference is this is the biggest. Hence all the OMG what are we going to do. Maybe now people will learn how to do business online. No network is safe. You aren't an adult until you've had your identity hacked at least once.

Tip-toeing in and out of crazy there.

Comment

• Howard did say he's smoking some killer weed at the moment.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T3e6Wy19jbo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

Lulz, sorry Howard I had to.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X