No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake needs to join our BDR 360 shenanigans. Stat.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really don't understand the shit that Sony is getting over it's PSN problems, especially since (in my eyes) Microsoft screwed up just as bad (if not worse) when they rushed things with their initial 360 launch. I have never had to replace Sony hardware. EVER. Microsoft? Way too many times, which is why I won't bother buying one of their consoles again.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• 360 launch machines were total shit, PSN has been down for almost a month and more importantly people have possibly had their credit compromised. Both are equally fucked up in my mind.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          I really don't understand the shit that Sony is getting over it's PSN problems, especially since (in my eyes) Microsoft screwed up just as bad (if not worse) when they rushed things with their initial 360 launch. I have never had to replace Sony hardware. EVER. Microsoft? Way too many times, which is why I won't bother buying one of their consoles again.
          Because nerds have the memory of goldfish
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            I'll take this to my grave. Begun this petty grudge has.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• a bloo bloo bloo wait i don't remember what I was angry about

that's all I'm readin' there brah

*SUNGLASSES*
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• But christ man if it wasn't for the fact that my PS3 is the only way I can watch Gle...er, Netflix on my big sexy TV I'd sell the thing in a hot second.

~

Comment

• Ummm, Netflix is on the 360, Wii and almost every Blu Ray player known to mankind at this point. You have options Jake, but if you're happy with your PS3 then keep it. I'd love to have one even with the PSN issues as it's a quality blu ray player and they're some awesome PS3 exclusives.

My problem is monetary not the PSN stuff. That will get sorted out eventually.

Comment

• Seriously, hardware failure is not even in the slightest bit comparable to fucking identity theft. That kill your new mom got you is too strong.

Comment

• This is the internets. The threat of identity theft is EVERYWHERE, which is why you limit the amount of pertinent information that is available. I don't care how "supposedly" secure the network is, there will be a break-in at some point. *looks at X-Box Live* Your time will come.

Also, Baltar is very strong. Last night I was so stoned it was like my first time.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        Haha. You really dig Glee huh?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• what

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Seriously, hardware failure is not even in the slightest bit comparable to fucking identity theft. That kill your new mom got you is too strong.
                            this.

I'm on my 3rd xbox. Why doesn't it bother me? Cause I didn't have to buy a new one any of those times. That's what a warranty or a performance plan is for. Cost me 50 bucks extra when I originally bought my box and I've been covered ever since.

The PS3 debacle is ridiculous only because consumer data usually has to pass a shit load of regulations and security checkpoints and Sony's system was WIDE FUCKING OPEN.

These two things are not the same. Power to you PS3 owners who this didn't affect, but in my case the system wasn't worth keeping and this whole fuck up just cemented that.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              this.

I'm on my 3rd xbox. Why doesn't it bother me? Cause I didn't have to buy a new one any of those times. That's what a warranty or a performance plan is for. Cost me 50 bucks extra when I originally bought my box and I've been covered ever since.

The PS3 debacle is ridiculous only because consumer data usually has to pass a shit load of regulations and security checkpoints and Sony's system was WIDE FUCKING OPEN.

These two things are not the same. Power to you PS3 owners who this didn't affect, but in my case the system wasn't worth keeping and this whole fuck up just cemented that.

SPOT-ON!
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                this.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. If you are spending $300+ for a piece of electronics, then you should not have to get it replaced once a year (much less be required to have a performance plan to ensure replacement). That kind of investment should equal assurance of a properly working hardware. X-Box is just as equally deficient as Sony.

Comment

Working...
                                X