No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES it is fucking BALLS. Unfortunately I keep the PS3 in the living room, and 360 in my game room, so the PS3 is our default Netflix/BD player. I want a second 360 Slim for the living room SO BAD. The interface on PS3 is shittastic, and it is ALWAYS fucking losing connection and having to retrieve, and half the time it looks like every show is a Starz show.

Comment

• Works fine for me. Hulu Plus, too

Comment

• So. When is the PSN going to reappear?
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sony said "days" Thanks 4chan!

Comment

• It's already been days.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Days more per Ars. Sony admitted to it being "outside interference" and they expect a few more days of outage.

Comment

• Sony shouldn't have fucked with Geo Hotz haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This wouldn't bother me so much except for the stupid "log into PSN, error, back out" tap dance you have to do every time you want to watch Netflix. Holy crap.

Comment

• http://www.destructoid.com/huge-scar...n-199657.phtml

Comment

• The fanboy in me wants to laugh but the gamer in me says it would suck to be without online capabilities. Sucks for PS3 owners.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.giantbomb.com/news/good-n...-updated/3084/

Wow...Sony, if my fucking bank account gets drained or some password online gets fucked (since I have no idea what password I used) I won't be buying anymore of your shit. Uncharted isn't worth my fucking identity being stolen.

Comment

• Howard - To expand on my FB comment, apparently CC info may have been breached from Sony's own records. Someone in the Giant Bomb comments copy/pasted a Q&A from Sony and they stated something about your CC info minus the 3 digit security code could be breached as they do not store the security code when a purchase is made. So yeah, this is all super fucking bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            http://www.giantbomb.com/news/good-n...-updated/3084/

Wow...Sony, if my fucking bank account gets drained or some password online gets fucked (since I have no idea what password I used) I won't be buying anymore of your shit. Uncharted isn't worth my fucking identity being stolen.
                            Originally posted by http://www.giantbomb.com
                            Update: For those who were asking, Sony has just confirmed to me there is currently no way to determine what password you were/are using on PSN. If you're worried at all, you should probably change your password used across the Internet.

Some users have suggested counting the number of "stars" in your saved password as a way to help determine what password you may have been using to access PSN. It's a start.
                            Ouch
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just put up an initial Fraud Alert with Experian. Thankfully, the only thing I've "bought" on PSN was actually purchased through Ubisoft's site so my CC isn't on file with Sony.

As for passwords, I'm not sure but isn't the store.playstation.com account the same as the PSN info? If it is and you let Firefox save your passwords, you can check out what password you were using in Firefox and make sure that it's not attached to any important sites.
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Fucking hackers.

I'm glad I switched to using PSN cards a few months back. Fortunately, if they did happen to get the credit card number I had on there, it expired last month. I suppose I should go change some passwords now, just to be safe. I had $90+ in my PSN wallet, I hope I don't lose that.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X