X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck, Joe Danger is incredible.

Comment

• Woot! FFIX on the PSN on Tuesday.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mmmmhmmmm. Also JOE DANGER IS AMAZING

Comment

• Can't play it until next week when I get paid. that makes me a sad panda.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wondering how to access the Medal of Honor Beta early? Wish it was live was for the 360? Well, I know most of you fuckers want it for the 360, and I can't help you with that, but if you want to try the beta a few days early, and don't mind playing on the PS3 or PC, well then here you go.

FIRST
            Go to http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/...onquer-4-open/
            sign up for a new username or use the one you already have, to take beta code for Command and Conquer 4

SECOND
            Go to www.medalofhonor.com/beta
            then sign in with an EA account (If you do not have one sign up for a new account)
            After that enter the C&C4 code, and say what platform ( I went with PS3, I believe 360 has been delayed) After following all the directions it will give you a beta code that you can download from the PSN.

I believe play starts the 21st. (unless you are a VIP BFBC2 player)

*(The site is VERY slow, so be patient and it should work)
            It worked for me so far, downloading the beta right now.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yep. totally buying this along with the Sports game.

Comment

• Hmm. I wonder if you'll be able to play online friends with that Sports game.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IouhLjSrYNk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IouhLjSrYNk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• The Sony guys know how to make a mother-fucking commercial.

The games themselves still look like the same shit no one played on the Wii after a couple months, only prettier.
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Which I'm fine with. Except this shit is 1:1.

Comment

• Wii-plus was 1:1 wasn't it? Still done with Sports Resort after 2 nights haha
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Wii plus was almost there, I don't care what Reggie says. Shit was still not complete 1:1

Comment

• Plus I'm all about the gimmicks. I already own the camera (thanks Eye of Judgment!)

Comment

• Does Netflix on PS3 suck balls compared to 360 or was I just having connection issues today? I tried watching BSG and it was all pixelated and terrible-looking, not the HD beauty I've grown accustomed to with the 360.

Comment

• Dunno. We used Netflix on the PS3 once. I don't know if it's still the case, but at the time you needed to have a disc to access Netflix. The 360 is just easier, so that's what we use.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X