I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post

At least you have a PS3 again....right?!
    I suppose. I'm a little bummed that I lost my Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Rock Band 2 and Burnout Paradise saves. I also lost all of my PS1 and PS2 saves I had transferred to my PS3, which were many.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    at least you got your 60 gig back. i've read that some people got different models back when they sent theirs in. and while re-downloading all your media and games will be a pain, at least sony's psn network isn't as lame as xbox's.

and that means you don't have as much trophies as i do. which is great for me.
    Actually, the trophies are tied to your PSN ID and I just checked and I have 248 trophies. I don't remember how many I had, but it doesn't seem like I lost any of them.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
      Actually, the trophies are tied to your PSN ID and I just checked and I have 248 trophies. I don't remember how many I had, but it doesn't seem like I lost any of them.
      PWNED
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Flower is real purty and chill as hell. Everyone should but and download it right now. I'm not one for herbal supplements but I'm guessing they would accompany the game nicely. Much moreso than Eden because there's no annoying as fuck time limit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Flower is real purty and chill as hell. Everyone should but and download it right now. I'm not one for herbal supplements but I'm guessing they would accompany the game nicely. Much moreso than Eden because there's no annoying as fuck time limit.

TRUTH. This game is fucking sublime. Much love.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So I picked up Resident Evil 2 for the PS1 last night and it doesn't work. Well specifically the Leon disc isn't recognized by my PS3. The Claire disc works thank god. Still fucking awesome. I really wish Capcom would remake this one like the original for the gamecube. RE2 is so much better than the first one. And the jump scares still work. I've screamed like a little Trent a few times last night. Good stuff.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Picked up Burn, Zombie, Burn for the PS3 a few days ago. Pretty fucking fun and addicting. Check it out if you haven't yet.

Comment

• Actual game or is it a download?

Comment

• download.

Comment

• Rag Doll Kung-Fu is free this week on the PSN Store.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5339968/sony-annou...-%5Bupdated%5D

100 bucks cheaper and smaller.

Comment

• Fuck, that looks nice.

Comment

• Still a blu-ray player?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fucking fuck. The $299 price tag might push me toward buying one of these. AARRGGHH.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yep. Of course Nate.

And really, if you're gonna buy a blu-ray, PS3 is the way to go. It's the only thing I use it for. Until Batman hits. And then Uncharted 2.

Comment

• Hmm. Maybe I'll wait for the slim model of the PS3 instead of getting another 360.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X