No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was pondering getting SFIIwhateverHD, whenever I got my PS3 back. Then I saw the price and that turned me off a bit, but I can be convinced to pick it up if there are going to be people playing it.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, $10 would be cool but $15 seems a bit pricey...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'll just play on gametap for free
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Finally got my coffin last night. UPS guy didn't come by till 7pm last night. Fucked up my plan. I wanted to ship it out the same day. Dropped it off today, put a note inside requesting that I get the same PS3 back. Hopefully it works out.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Hope you get your original system back man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Happy Trails, my friend...buena suerte...

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5106191/home-launc...yline=true&s=i

Home launches tomorrow. Join us in doing nothing!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I downloaded the theme, which is actually decent...looks like I gotta fire up the old PS3 tomorrow.

Comment

• Tomorrow....

THE RAPE BEGINS!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'll still be Homeless.

Comment

• rob, here's something else you can pay for our little community:

The other aspect of Home that will be monetized is the Club system. For a price, Clubs allow users to group together into the Home equivalent of a guild or a clan. These small groups are given their own clubhouse which can be decorated and shared; it's a social hang-out for a close-knit group of individuals, be it a SOCOM clan or just a group of PS3-owning friends.
                        via ars tecnica.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I already tried that shit. Unless they acutally do something with it, it's a fucking waste.

Comment

• but it keeps the outsiders out!
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• But Home isn't going to be used at all until they actually do something with it.

Comment

• Open beta is kind of wack. The redesign is nice and the Uncharted area is neat but they didn't really add anything.

Today's shameful admission: I kind of like that Paramore song from the shitty tween vampire movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X