No announcement yet.

I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who do I trust? UPS tracking online says my PS3 is still Oakland and is scheduled to be delivered on Monday, but I got a phone call from UPS around 8am telling me that my PS3 was being delivered today between 8am to 5pm today and that a signature is required. The call was automated. They better not have given me false hope.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• *fingers crossed*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't know if I would trust either... it's UPS and it's the holidays. I hope you get it sooner than later though.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Here's hoping it's actually your PS3 and not a box filled with someone else's stuff... like what happened when I needed a new Rock Band drumkit.

Comment

• Well, another weekend without my PS3. Fucking UPS never came by. Tracking still says it's in Oakland and is scheduled for Monday.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nice.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Wow, I'm gonna make a chick character and bitch slap everyone
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• wow... home is stupidly broken.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Haha. Awesome.

Comment

• Very nice.

Comment

• Well, I got my PS3 back today, finally. UPS didn't get here till 7:30pm. Bad news is, I didn't the same PS3 that I sent in. It's the same model, the 60GB, but it's a different serial number. Tried to install my 160GB hard drive in it anyway to see if by any chance it would work and it didn't. It asked to format it. I have some of my saves backed up from a couple months ago, but all my new games from the past couple months were not backed up. Also lost all my video I had stored on my PS3. Well I guess it's time to download all my games again.

Comment

• At least you have a PS3 again....right?!

Comment

• at least you got your 60 gig back. i've read that some people got different models back when they sent theirs in. and while re-downloading all your media and games will be a pain, at least sony's psn network isn't as lame as xbox's.

and that means you don't have as much trophies as i do. which is great for me.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Downloaded, haven't tried yet but looks interesting.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                              X