I can has PS3?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    You have to get in the Beta. I'm suer you can find the signup through google. Then it's a waiting game.
    Downloading the Home theme from the PSN store also enters you in beta lottery. That's how I got my first code.

Comment

• Why is there not a Podcaust club yet?

Interestingly enough, I don't think I've ever typed "podcaust" on my PS3 but it was the third autocomplete option in the suggestion bar on the right side of the keyboard. Podcaust is everywhere!

Comment

• haha awesome! And I can start a club in home? I haven't messed around with it enough, but I'm all over that if I can.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, if you hit the start button the menu pad (no more vPSP! I am sad.) has a new "clubs" option. It looks like you can start a club and create a clubhouse. I don't know exactly how it works but there's more instructions in the Help section.

Comment

• I would totally join the club.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It is completely stupid that, in Home, you have to hold down R2 to speak even in private chat. Otherwise, the improvements to 1.0 are nice.

Comment

• I haven't fucked around with it enough to be annoyed yet, but I did make a club and sent out invites. although, the clubhouse is empty? and I can't put shit into it? So it seems fucking pointless.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I can't find anyway to join the lottery...I'll just wait I guess.

Comment

• Download the Home theme.

Comment

• ok...tonight i will attempt this.

Comment

• Has anyone played the new Street Fighter HD thingamajig on the the PS3? I'm thinking about a purchase, not sure if anyone has heard anything...

Comment

• I'd get it on the PS3 if more people played it if only for the superior d-pad the ps3 controller has.

Comment

• Exactly, I'm thinking about getting it, but not sure what it's going to look like.

Comment

• it looks awesome.

Comment

• Hmmms...

Comment

Working...
                                X