No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll see who's Pringles when MvC2 comes out.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Pshaw. That's not even close to fair. You know that game and I know nothing. Haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I fucking knew it!

I fucking hate Seth.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Everybody that played that game knew Seth and Sagat were overpowered. I still think Sakura is also a little overpowered. Considering that she can get from one side of the screen to the other with one move.

Comment

I got so much shit when I used to bitch about Seth.

Comment

I think I may trade in some games finally and pick this up...anyone know if the price has dropped yet?
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I don't think so. I'm still playing this a few times a week.

Comment

I really dig fighting games, and this is one I'm sure my kids will have fun with too. I see a bunch of my friends playing it...Prolly pick this up after Comic Con
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hold off. MvC2 comes out soon. I think this week or next. I'll fucking OWN ALL YOUR FUCKING FACES!

Comment

• That game isn't as fun unless you know all of the moves.

Comment

• But I don't know any of the moves. Just down + down-right + right + button. And then a barrage of random buttons! Hahaha.

Comment

• Apparently it's 20 bucks at gamestop now...

Comment

• Sorry to derail here but I actually recognize this place:

My dad and I used to go there for floppy disc games way back in the early 90s. I remember playing Neo Geo on a giant big screen way back in the day.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Sorry to derail here but I actually recognize this place:

My dad and I used to go there for floppy disc games way back in the early 90s. I remember playing Neo Geo on a giant big screen way back in the day.
                              Oh shit! I used to go there too for old ass games. Fucking over priced though.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                Oh shit! I used to go there too for old ass games. Fucking over priced though.

It looks like the place where I buy my fetish gear.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X