Street Fighter IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
    You and me, we can practice our suckyniss! We will become so powerful we will defeat Rob with our pinkies!
    Sounds good to me, the only down side even if we defeat Rob we still have a small problem named VIET
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

If we can beat Rob with our pinkie we will defeat Viet with our pinkie nail.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

It's the other way around. Viet is the M.Bison to my Seth. He used to be the pimp shit, but no more. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've been working on my moves, getting the old touch back..... but damn do my thumbs hurt!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Rob is better than me. Unless I'm busting out Cammy or Akuma. I'm pretty good with Ken but I hate having to play my Ken against Rob's.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Played against Seth last night.... HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM..... and no I did not beat him.. Actually me, Ari and our buddy Chris could not beat him....
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Am I the only one that does not have issues with Seth? Hahaha.

Comment

You really do suck then, Seth is the lamest boss ever!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Am I the only one that does not have issues with Seth? Hahaha.

Well I wouldn't have issues with him either if I played 1 match rounds on the very easy mode. hahah.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Rob is better than me. Unless I'm busting out Cammy or Akuma. I'm pretty good with Ken but I hate having to play my Ken against Rob's.
                      Truth. Akuma and Cammy tend to fuck me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Well I wouldn't have issues with him either if I played 1 match rounds on the very easy mode. hahah.
                        Please. I can take on Seth on without that nonsense. It just depends on who you play with and what your tactics are.

Comment

Shit, if we did that, we would have worked his ass.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I know we were not playing on Easy mode.....

Comment

Please. Rob, teach me the ways of being awesome at this game.
                              Fixed.

Comment

I beat him the first time round with Ryu on normal. Come on, it's not that hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X