No announcement yet.

Dead Rising 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got all the way to the fucking Bambie & Thumper boss...and got spit-roasted.

And all while wearing the Bond tux.

Fuckin' irony spit-roasting.

I honestly didn't mind that I'd have to restart the game. I need money for that fucking Hummer key, goddammit.

I'm having a dangerous love affair with this game.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-29-2010, 12:23 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chuckling a bit that you got the 'Premier League Treatment'...

Comment

• Oh, well hello there Ms. Rebecca Chang. I've got some action news you can really, get on top of.. IN MY PANT-ssssso this game is pretty good so far. Still wish there was like a new game+ spinoff that took out the timer and just let you explore and fuck up zombies at your leisure.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• THAT.

Although, just like in the first game, I got super lucky with a boss. That fucking motocross guy got stuck on a stairwell so I was able to just stand there with my broadsword and fuck him up.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You guys are gonna hate the flippity floop outta the last few cheap bastards.

Fo realz.

Never been so satisfied putting virtual foot to virtual ass though.

(Yes, I beat that shit. Yes, I have no life.)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Goddamn man. You're a machine
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Perhaps Russ is part asian?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Psychos are just beyond fucking bullshit in this game (again). Especially the Chef who just runs around HEALING himself throughout the whole fight. Can't beat him, the bathroom guy or the motorcycle guy, they just wreck my shit in seconds even though I have a shotgun, machine gun and all kinds of toys.

Ugh

Also, you have to download all the DLC packs to play online with anyone who has one, basically anyone who preordered the game. UGH
                  Last edited by Trejo; 09-30-2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    The Psychos are just beyond fucking bullshit in this game (again). Especially the Chef who just runs around HEALING himself throughout the whole fight. Can't beat him, the bathroom guy or the motorcycle guy, they just wreck my shit in seconds even though I have a shotgun, machine gun and all kinds of toys.

Ugh
                    Guns are turrible (except for the later-stage BFG combo gun). Make some blade gloves (boxing mitts and Bowie knife), stock up on food, and fuck that beeotch up.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got my Arthur Armor today.

Gonna punch some zombies in the rotweenus nao.

Feels good man.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                        The Psychos are just beyond fucking bullshit in this game (again). Especially the Chef who just runs around HEALING himself throughout the whole fight. Can't beat him, the bathroom guy or the motorcycle guy, they just wreck my shit in seconds even though I have a shotgun, machine gun and all kinds of toys.

Ugh

Also, you have to download all the DLC packs to play online with anyone who has one, basically anyone who preordered the game. UGH
                        We fucking OWNED Arthur. It's too bad we got lost in those tunnels and that fucking hippie killed us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          We fucking OWNED Arthur. It's too bad we got lost in those tunnels and that fucking hippie killed us.
                          Slappy'll be a hoot...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Yeah, totally caught off guard leaving the tunnels directly into a boss fight when we were low on... everything.

WE'LL HAVE OUR REVENGE, PSYCHOS!

Comment

• Who's up for a TiR game later tonight?
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yupp. Depending how late.

Went back a little smarter and took out Mr Motocycle and the Bathroom psycho solo today.. feeling a bit better about myself now haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X