No announcement yet.

Dead Rising 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, the restarting bullshit was just a massive fucking turn off. Hate it, think it's a terrible mechanic. I would probably play this until the first time I need to restart, then stop and not touch it for six months.

Comment

• What restarting thing?

You mean the inadequate autosave mechanic?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No, the entire goddamn fuckinasdasasdfjaksdfaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggghhhhh I can't even think of the game without raging out fuck it in its face
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I no unnerstan meestur Yake.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, sounds like I just saved $60.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Sounds like everyone is taking crazy pills and have rushed to judgement before playing the fucking thing...or they're a barrel of manginas that rely on autosave to save they azz.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCKING UPS MAN CAN SUCK A HORSEDICK .MPEG

I SLAP HIS SHIT

(FYI: my shit has still not arrived)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Speaking of zombies, Rockstar is coming out with an Undead DLC for Red Dead Redemption.

boo-yaa

Comment

• I'd rather it be a Cowboys & Aliens DLC. I'd fire that sumbitch up again for something like that.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Say, that's not a bad idea.

The DLC art has a Marvel Zombie's thing going on:

Comment

• I'll be playing in an hour or so, I just have to finish emails.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Really digging it so far. The AI for the survivors is streets ahead of what it was in the first one. I can just run and run and they will eventually find me. No more getting stuck in corners and on items and shit.

The load times are FUCKING RIDICULOUS though. Seriously. So many loadtimes.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, my guy is currently running around with blue hair, a green Zorro mask, a onesie and ski boots. It's AWESOME.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Russ and I are gonna have a blast co-op. Just like SR2.

Comment

• The save system is starting to piss me off again.

Also, that fucker in green on the buzzsaw motorcycle.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X