Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The above video was narrated by Hocken's doppelganger.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      The above video was narrated by Hocken's doppelganger.
      Holy shit that really is so Hocken.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MW3 DLC is half off and I need some shooting so going to spend all day with it.

Comment

• fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Trine 2 is the short sale on Steam Summer Sale today...but I don't know my password and can only change it via the actual program. FUCK.

Comment

• yessssss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hahahahahahahaha, dude it's so true. I've only rolled one female toon and from level 1 on dudes just follow you seeing if you need help. Don't mention dude status and make that loot. Later on mention dude status and it's all "I thought you were fem :/" lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• some some direct feed videos of Tony Hawk HD. Glad I didn't buy it. Physics look sloppy as fuck and I don't think I can go back to the antiquated control scheme after Skate. Looking forward to the new Rock Band game though.

Comment

• Yeah I only got to play Tony Hawk for about 20 minutes, and it's...weird. There are some bugs with the physics that are pretty goddamn inexcusable. Sometimes you'll wipeout and you'll just spaz out and fly around and shit. And while I dig the THPS trick controls, having no reverts, not being able to flatten out on a bad air trick, all the stuff from THPS3 is just weird. I still plan on putting a fucking ton of time into it, but no way will I be maxing out every skater's stats like I did on the original.

Comment

• I know you love em Rob but FUUUUCK Skate's controls. I'm just not a huge fan of analog controls in my sports games. I spent 15 or more years playing them with the buttons and now I gotta relearn how to play the games? FUUUUCK that. /oldguyproblems

Comment

• Skate's controls are cool. I need to bust out Skate 3. Maybe later today, didn't put near enough time into it.

Comment

• I owned that shit.

Comment

• Made my own shirt, board, etc. BDR 4 LYFE

Comment

• I just can't get comfortable with them. I recognize almost everybody loves them but not this dudebro.

Comment

• Well, they were shit in SSX. Face buttons ftw.

Comment

• Also, FUCK that goddamn SSX in the fucking ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X