Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not Nintendo that sucks, it's the Wii. I respect their handheld products and their games, but the Wii as a whole is a big pile of FAIL.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My Wii doesn't get a ton of use from me but my kids have played the shit out of it so to say it's fail is a gross over generalization. You can say it's a fail for the hardcore player but they moved way to many units to be called a failure.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's great for kids, but had they had the simple common sense of having a real controller along with the Shitmote would have saved many games from being garbage. There was some good ones, but the Wii concept became stale as well as non very functional.

Comment

• Nintendo does have a "real" controller along with the Wiimote. The problem is that they did not offer secondary control schemes using the regular controller. I think they're realizing a lot of the fuck ups from Wii going into Wii U. They're keeping the Wiimote for the casual garbage rare. They're adding the tablet to innovate. They're promoting heavily the pro controller for the "core" gamer. If they're smart they will make sure to offer control schemes using all of those input devices in their 1st party games.

They've made two mistakes with Wii U. Their online is still a joke, but who knows what comes out of the conference today, maybe they surprise us with WiiVerse. Second mistake is the power. It doesn't need to be mind blowing, but it needs to be on par with whatever the next MS and Sony consoles do. The reason isn't for graphical prowess or anything like that, but if the difference is vast 3rd parties won't put a second team or a port team on the Wii U. It's going to cost too much.

Comment

• I'm never going to be able to play any of those Quantic Dream games.

Exclusivity must die.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• so they just showed some gameplay from ZombieU or whatever. Neat. The tablet stuff seems pretty cool.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The more I see of Halo 4, the more I don't care. This will be a bargain bin pick. Unlike say, Blops 2, Watch Dogs or Assassin's Creed 3.

Comment

• Halo 4 looks great, and I'm not a huge Halo fan. Reminded me of Metroid Prime.

Comment

• I loved Halo Reach, but I'll be cautious this time around with the next adventures of Master Chief.

Comment

• Outside of Watch Dogs (Ubi saying PS3/360/PC "we'll see" on next gen) by far my game of show is NFS: Most Wanted. Burnout Paradise with real cars? Fuck and YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Comment

• But will Kevin Dillon show up again?

Signed,
                        Ferdinand Crabtree
                        VP, Concerned Citizens for Artists with "Morbius Nose," formerly known as the Gerard Way-Kevin Dillon Employment Co-Council
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck, no Ironside in Splinter Cell. BOOURNS.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So it's a pussy version of Sam Fisher?

Comment

• I'm only bummed because HE IS Sam. But the last game (Conviction) was in no way a Splinter Cell game. So I don't have high hopes for the new ones, especially if he's not in them.

Comment

• Conviction was awesome. It was exactly what it needed. The slow plodding along Splinter Cell was aged and not fun anymore. New Splinter Cell looks great. Just enough sneaking and just enough action. I would have preferred Conviction to keep going in the Sam as a rogue agent with no high tech shit, and doing some independent contracts or something, but I can deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X