Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstarter is great. They helped fund that Jens Pulver documentary and they get behind a lot of stuff. Nice to see game developers using them too.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This is freaking awesome. Been playing it all morning.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think Anderson linked that and yeah, totes fun.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post

I have yet to find any differences in the update. I was expecting the new characters to be available right away.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I hope these Doom 4 leaks actually are renders and art for a next gen Fallout. I don't want Doom 4: Almost Modern Warfare.

Comment

• After RAGE fuck any games by ID. They just need to make the engines.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They need more mulleted avatars of hell in their games.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kztNWdhRdnw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sim City 5 = YESSssss

Let's just hope this one isn't filled with horrendous memory leaks. *stares in SC4 direction*

Comment

• Never had issue with SC4. Still play that shit on the regular. Apparently this presentation was a total shit show, I hope more stories come out of it.

Comment

• SC4 was nearly unplayable at launch. Now with their patches it works fine, but the launch was HORRIBLE.

Comment

• Shim Shitty Five?

Kiss my ass. Shim Shitty 2000 was the last great Shim Shitty.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• . SC3000 was the greatest of all time. Thanks for playing though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kztNWdhRdnw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Sim City 5 = YESSssss

Let's just hope this one isn't filled with horrendous memory leaks. *stares in SC4 direction*
                            Here, let me blow up that fine print at the bottom of the screen at the end of the video.

IMAGES NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ACTUAL GAMEPLAY

I know we all knew that watching the video but my opinion is until it looks like that I'm not interested.

Comment

• Yeah, apparently that was a big part of the crowd turning on them last night. They showed zero actual screenshots or footage whatsoever, but brought out guys from Twitter to talk about social networking then bitched about the industry letting the surprise of a new Simcity leak early.

Comment

• I can understand them turning on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X