Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I-dCkEa4rGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4drucg1A6Xk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Love that Nintendo is already redesigning the 3DS with a second thumbstick. It's like someone finally heard that people hated the single stick on PSP and they panicked.

Comment

• Kinect Star Wars and R2-D2 Xbox delayed indefinitely. BOO-urns.

Comment

• FINALLY (Schließlich)!

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G5ZS9W2uxTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Hot.

Nothing like a transgendered inverted meat face person to get the blood pumpin', huh, folks?

Comment

• Dammit, Rob.

Comment

• <333

Comment

• Link's Awakening remake. Grab it while it's hot.

Comment

• What was wrong with the original?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's on the gameboy?
                            no colors?
                            THIS IS FREE?

Comment

• Back in my day, we had all the shades of the puke green rainbow and WE WERE GRATEFUL.

You fucking babbys today.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looking back at the memeification of the Duke Nuke'em Forever slogan, I can't stop laughing like a brainless dipshit right now.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X