Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet it drops on PC a few months later like GTAV. I hope they also drop it with an RDR remaster on PC, but probably not.

BUT ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN GAME OF THE GENERATION

I have a feeling we get a lot of heist shit, built upon GTAV heist stuff.

Comment

• Game does nothing for me. I keep trying. If the new one handles better than I'll probably be on board. I hated the horse controls and 30FPS limiting my shit on the last one.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think it is by far the best horse control in a video game ever. Now, Witcher 3? Roach can FOH.

Comment

• I just hate fucking horses then.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shocking you didn't end up with a Horse Girl.

Comment

• haha

Comment

• Requiescat in pace, United Front Games. I shall have a pork bun in your honor. Fuck you, Dogeyes!

Rockstar should hire the ex United Front people, that Sleeping Dogs knowledge would benefit RDR and GTA.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I know some of you care.
                  Everyone cares but you, HORSEHATER!!!!
                  Save
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• People are bitching about the name of the game? Jesus, game nerds are the WORST.

Comment

• What, it should have been Red Dead Demption?
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Switch looks awesome, but Skyrim is the Mass Effect 3 of that lineup. LOOK KIDS HARDCOOOOOOOOOOOORE GAMES!

But yeah. Sold me in 3 minutes when they couldn't sell me a Wii U in 3 years. No fucking awful tablet controller to hold makes all the difference.

Other question...cartridges? Really? Hmmm. How will patches and such work?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gmA6MrX81z4?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That RDR2 trailer is WAY too short.

Comment

• Yeah, that isn't a trailer. That's a teaser for the teaser. That said. GIMME THAT.

Comment

• Teaser for sure but CHRIST ALMIGHTY was that beautiful.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X