This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooooooh me rikey.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IT FUCKING BEEPS AT YOU. Seriously, totally buying that fucking thing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The beeps SOUND like R2? /Nerdgasm
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yep.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh man. I'm not usually a Star Wars freak but that's bawse like a mofo.

Comment

• We have been wanting a second 360 with Kinect for the living room...trying to get Brittany to come off half the cash to preorder this. Fuck I'm sad.

Comment

• Pretty neat.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• After the Blu-Rays, I will give the man no more money...

for a year...

on the Julian Calendar....

I'm such a whore, don't look at me. I WANT IT! I WANT IT NOW!!!!!
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aaSBkBDcepM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG FAP FAP FAP

That being said, I wish it was Englund's Krueger....

Comment

• Late to the game. Also, what's with the dual gloves?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• LAte to what game? Did you post this and I missed it? Also, yeah the dual gloves are silly.

Comment

• That's cool as hell but two gloves?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                              LAte to what game? Did you post this and I missed it? Also, yeah the dual gloves are silly.
                              Posted a minute after you did. And I meant I was late.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Did someone gift me a copy of Altitude?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X