Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on reaching certain financial milestones, the deal could reach as high as $1.3 billion, which jives with the original $1 billion number that was floating around not too long ago.
    It's unclear how much Green, whose last name is quite a convenient coincidence, will make out of this.
    At this point shouldn't EA just buy the USA and remake it as rhythm game franchise where we all dance for dollars?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Vacation will now become the wait for new map packs.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also every year we'll get a new version that's just like last years BUT RESKINNED!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Are you saying this US(E)A will be a Blizzard co-venture?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Probably so, that way they can go subscription based.

Comment

• Going to play the shit out of Bastion as soon as I get home today.

Comment

• STuck at home because of the fucking irrigating again today so I think the hunt for the last 20 cars in LA Noire will be on. Then, OMG it's full of stars, some Child of Eden.

Comment

• I hope whoever authorized this gets fistfucked by a cybernetic, twelve-storie moose.

http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogs...cancelled.html
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There was a post on Reddit that a Capcom employee posted on SA or 4chan or something that the game would be cancelled on the 19th and it was all a ploy to sell 3DS'. And then it happened!

Comment

• wait, when was the last time Mega Man was any good?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• honest question. I haven't played one since the SNES days.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                          wait, when was the last time Mega Man was any good?
                          Legends I/II. It was the last time I gave a fuck about Rock Man.

Barring the replay of some of the classics (MM2 is the all-time greatest Mega Man game).

Now? I only have memories.

Unlike Street Fighter, I could always turn on Mega Man and be utterly destroyed and still enjoy myself.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• word.

Comment

• Amazon has Kirby for $30 today. Might snag it.

Comment

• Since my box has been on the fritz lately, I'm totally gonna buy this.

Comment

Working...
                                X