This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sounds pretty dumb.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SHUT UP SHUT UP MONOLITH MAKES AWESOME FPS SHUT UP MEANIE HEADS

Comment

• A licensed Batman game with guns/killing.

What?

Who are they trying to fool? We already have Arkham City doing the Batman thing like a bawse and TF2 already exists.

This is terrible. And they should feel terrible.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-17-2011, 07:47 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dumb.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hatas hatin'. Totally dig this so far. And the two chicks in the concept art are so hawt.

Comment

• It's just an awful idea to begin with.

Bill, you are drinking the kool-aids.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why did this have to be Batman? Give me a bunch of Deadpools spouting stupid bullshit. or SCUD style or something.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Because WB owns Monolith and Batman?

Comment

• GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR FACTS

Comment

• This should have been set in the Batman Beyond timeline with the Jokerz versus the Batmen of All Nations.

I'll reserve judgement till I see gameplay.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'll go ahead and say "pass" to the whole thing.

So, anyone else excited for E3?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PROJECT CAFE!

Comment

• inb4NintendowinsE3

I just want to see the AC stuff, the RE stuff, and the ME3 stuff.

Everything else can go fart into a paper bag...that is being held out by a tinfoil-hatted man with a rainbow beard.

(Yes. Even the Cafe thing. The controller schematic alone already gives me a headache.)
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ - DAT WITCHERING

So fucking good. I hate when 17 fucking games come out the same day.

Comment

Working...
                                X