Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not entirely sure why this game needs a beta. It's probably just a demo, right? Either way, I'm excited.

Comment

• I remember liking the 1st one.

One game I'm interested in: Overwatch.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Overwatch beta was fun. Some of the characters are really overpowered so hopefully that gets fixed. The co-op mission was filled with some good, juvenile potty humor.

Comment

• So "apparently" X-Com 2 is a bug riddled mess.

Billy, any issues? I haven't purchased it yet but will hold off it is causing you problems.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            The Overwatch beta was fun. Some of the characters are really overpowered so hopefully that gets fixed. The co-op mission was filled with some good, juvenile potty humor.
            Oops, I was thinking of Battleborn. I guess I don't know what Overwatch is. To the Google machine!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              So "apparently" X-Com 2 is a bug riddled mess.

Billy, any issues? I haven't purchased it yet but will hold off it is causing you problems.
              Haven't touched it. I am going to dinner with friends, probably be back around 10 to check it out. But I think it's weird that it would be such a mess and no reviews would say so. People have been playing it for weeks now.

Comment

• said fuck it and bought it. no issues thus far. dig it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Titanfall 2 to actually have a single player mode AND apparently a TV series....

Comment

• I love Titanfall. Give me more Titanfall.

Comment

• Word.

Comment

• playing some Command and Conquer at work thanks to the magic of HTML 5

Comment

• Quantum Break preorders now come with a PC copy of the game and every Alan Wake release (meaning all DLC and American Nightmare). That's an awesome deal.

Comment

• AWWW YEAH.

Comment

• Fuck yeah. I was excited before, but free games! GAMES!

Comment

• Yep, gonna need that hard drive upgrade for the PS4
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X