This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck yeah. Can't wait.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• more indepth here
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FUCK YEAH ALAN WAKE REMASTERED COMING SOOOOOOON.

Comment

• Holy shit, PS5 is getting a remake of Knights of the Old Republic.

Fuck yeah. Bring that shit on.

Comment

• I hope it actually looks nice and isn't just reskinned shitty looking.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's gonna be a ground up remake like Demon Soul's got. Sony is BIG into those. Supposedly BluePoint Games is working on a MGS one.

Saw something that original KOTOR had scope cut in half. Maybe they restore all that content?

Comment

• CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT MGS REMAKE. OH GOD PUT THAT SHIT IN MY BUTTHOLE RIGHT NOW.

Comment

• If there is validity to that rumor that Quantic Dream is making a Star Wars game I will be sooooo happy.

Comment

• The cast for the new CG Mario flick is fucking ridiculous. I don't understand why they got Pratt instead of Charles (well I do...hollywood...) but I'm kind of pumped for this. With how guarded Shiggy has been after the Mario live action movie, this could be amazing...OR it could be 30 years too late.
                    • Chris Pratt will be voicing Mario
                    • Anya Taylor-Joy will voice Princess Peach
                    • Charlie Day will voice Luigi
                    • Jack Black will be playing Bowser
                    • Keegan-Michael Key will voice Toad
                    • Seth Rogen will voice Donkey Kong
                    • Fred Armisen will voice Cranky Kong
                    • Kevin Michael Richardson will voice Kamek
                    • Sebastian Maniscalco will voice Spike

Comment

• new upgrade to the online functionality with the switch coming next month. N64/Genesis games being added AND MULTIPLAYER FOR SAID GAMES.

GIMME FZERO.

Comment

• this homebrew mash-up of Castlevania/Resident Evil:Village is dope. And you can play it for free here.

Comment

• Didn;'t really care for the beta of BF2042 as it just seemed so random (i.e. running to objective for 10 mins, get shot out of no where, rinse, repeat) but this new mode looks like a bunch of fun. I'm sure I'll grab this at some point.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• https://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-...ted-1847915306

Holy shit the graphical updates look amazing. And the change to GTAV style controls. I just hope they remove the "tap to sprint" shit and just do like a double tap or something, because the nonstop tapping is ass.

Comment

• AND I DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT!

they just announced that San Andreas will be free on GamePass. I don't care about the other two.

Do we know if they got the full soundtracks or no?

Comment

Working...
                                X