Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh dumb, I thought that thing worked with all phones. bummer.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• got the Mass Effect remastered shit all downloaded and ready for Friday.

Here's hoping I can 100% ME2 again like I did the first time without even trying. reading how "hard" it was to keep everyone alive for some people was weird because I just breezed through that shit and everyone stayed with me. I'm sure this time everyone will die.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I had the same experience. I don't think I lost anyone on the suicide mission? But I also got the galactic readiness or whatever maxed out.

Not sure what happened with the Xbox App but I booted it up this morning, and Remote Play was just an option which didn't show yesterday.

There's that Razer Kishi thing if you're looking for other options Rob, but reviews seem to be not as glowing as they are for Backbone. But it will get you something if you're on Android.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This looks dope.

Comment

• That looks so fun.

Comment

• Apparently Disney+ is going to get bundled with Game Pass. Also, Ratchet and Clank looks fucking dope.

Comment

• Agreed on Ratchet and Clank, I hope it's as fun as it looks.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ratchet is indeed great.

Also, the Steam Deck sounds like it could be pretty neat.

Comment

• Loving Ratchet and Clank
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A remastered Dead Space rebuilt from the ground up in Frostbite?

Bring it the fuck on. The first 2 were great, gimme those 4k textures and HDR. shit is gonna be terrifying.

Comment

• Seeing as I'm back on a BF kick, this new mode in the new BF game looks neat. Mix and match from all kinds of eras.

Comment

• Shit looks amazing.

Comment

• Really hope Portal turns out great because Warzone is donkey dicks with cheaters AND no PS5 upgrade.

Comment

• https://kotaku.com/back-4-blood-beta...lli-1847443163

This is hilarious, but also holy shit how did this get beyond the VO session!

Comment

Working...
                                X