Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good looking out man. Downloading now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I really want this Backbone controller, but think I will ask for one as a birthday gift.

https://playbackbone.com/products/backbone-one/

Comment

• Been looking for a good controller for mobile streaming my xbox games. This looks pretty sweet.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Anyone with a disc drive PS5 have the weird hourly disc driving spinning up issue? Shit is driving me crazy, and Sony doesn't seem to have addressed it at all. Also yesterday on the Bombcast Brad Shoemaker said he has an issue he discovered is widespread, where the rest mode is just broken. He RMA'd the PS5 and the one they sent back also has a broken rest mode. It basically beeps like it's going to rest, then shuts down. And then does not wake up via controller, he has to go and turn it on manually. I hope I don't get that because my PS5 is tucked back behind my TV and would be a motherfucker to rearrange shit to have regular access to it.

Comment

• Nope but I only have one disc I use for it and that was Miles. No issues on my end BUT I had that rest mode issue the first day (I bitched about it in the PS5 thread) but ever since I disconnected my external drive I've had zero issues with rest mode.

Comment

• Yeah this happens even without a disc in the tray or while I am playing a digital game. it's just some random annoying shit.

Comment

• honestly, it may be happening to me as well but I don't notice it? or is it super loud and I would totally notice it?

Comment

• It's fucking loud. Unless you're pumping surround or have headphones on, you'll notice.

Comment

• I pump all of the surround constantly and have an air purifier going at all times so who knows lol,.

Comment

• Barring the terrible scripted voice acting, this looks like it could be pretty fucking fun. I still love State of Decay and this looks like a bigger budget and more realistic version.

Comment

• Post apocalyptic world destroyed by a virus. Naw man. No thanks. It looks fine, it just looks like The Division to me. There's even Christmas decorations around.

Comment

• it's a zombie game man. Not the division but it's cool not everything needs to appeal to everyone.

Comment

• It looks like it can be fun, just so weird that it looks like the hired the whole Division art team away.

Comment

• OH GOD FAP FAP FAP

Comment

• No amount of lipstick on that pig of a third entry is going to change the bad taste they left but that’s a nice incentive to give money to those jerk offs again.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X