Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I/O Interactive (makers of Hitman) are making a new 007 game. FUCK. YES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love it, bring this shit on.

Comment

• So learned something weird today. Was still getting REALLY slow download speeds on my Series X, despite the downloads being 300-500Mbps on launch day. Saw something saying if a game is in Quick Resume it will throttle download speeds because of how the memory works. Well I had been playing Valhalla, which doesn't even actually use Qucik Resume. I closed it out, immediately downloads went from about 15-20 to 350+. Like, within 4 seconds. Madness.

Comment

• Holy shit. That makes sense why sometimes I'd have crazy speed and other times not.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Insane right? I would love to learn more about what the memory is doing that it causes quick resume to cause that throttling. But yeah, if you're downloading new shit there's your answer.

Comment

• NEW MASS EFFECT OH GOD YESSSSSSSSS

Comment

• OMG NEW LEFT 4 DEAD GAME OH GOD YOU GUYS

Comment

• This looks great dammit.

Comment

• sweet. I still wish he would have shown up in MK11 like rumored, but I'll take this. I always had fun with his PS2/Dreamcast games even though they were wonky as fuck. This looks awesome based on the fact we get characters from all the movies and tv show. Bring it.

Comment

• Dead Space creator making a PUBG horror game is the only thing that got me interested.

Comment

• that's because you never played L4D with us. Some of the best gaming sessions of all time were playing that with people from here. I mean shit, Scott's wife went into labor in the middle of a match lol.

Comment

• lol that's hilarious, but I did play L4D with other people before I found BDR which feels like a lifetime ago. If I had to pick a co-op horror thing to try it would be the Evil Dead one. None of those games have ever really caught on for me. Of course, show up on Game Pass, and all bets are off. I will try whatever.

Comment

• Man how shitty is Cyberpunk that Sony had to take it off the PS store due to the bitching of players?

I'm glad I sat this one out as the more I read about this the more it sounds like they didn't hit any of the things they promised. All I wanted was a goddamn Shadowrun RPG with some shooting. It shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

• The Shadowrun turn based games kick ass if you never played them.

Comment

• Oh I played them and dug them. started making my own campaign years ago in it actually. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X