Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These things are great for 16/8bit but anything past that and these start to fail.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      These things are great for 16/8bit but anything past that and these start to fail.
      I have great luck with 32X and Sega CD. But, I can only get about 9 N64 games to work worth a shit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, but it makes sense. These don't have a dedicated GPU but even with that I have my first set up with over 1000 games across 6 systems.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TktjCqG4p7Y" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Got in my birthday gift. Sarah got me a nice expensive gaming chair. I felt bad, but also I spend $150-200 every 18 months on a cheap chair, so fuck it. This thing is comfier than my couch.

https://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/pro...ies/oh-ks06-n/

Comment

• that's a pricey bday gift. wait ago billsef.

Comment

• Damn son. Totes jelly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I found a coupon code to knock off $60 so it wasn't quite as bad as it looks...but it's still a fucking ton.

Comment

• I'm more excited about Billy's chair than CoD BlOps: The Ablopsening part IV the sequel of the prequel.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I keep adjusting the pillow for my back. SO MUCH SUPPORT.

Comment

• I watched a trailer for the new Blops earlier and they think people actually squad up? The shield guy is going to be on his own 98% of the time in reality, guys.

Comment

• Bridge Crew is 60% off on Humblebundle right now.. Rob, would we ever play this online? We've yet to get into a single VR sesh of ANYTHING haha
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I have that game and so does Ceej. I'm sure we could get a game going.

Comment

• Cool, I picked it up.. resistance was futile
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeah, I need to grab that new TNG DLC next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X