X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Bloc sucks and snipers are bitches
    Gotta be Billy Zane to their Tom Berrenger.

Comment

• so Steam is down and I'm just going to assume dickheads are going to take down the PSN and Bone again this christmas. So get your patches in now just in case!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Gotta be Billy Zane to their Tom Berrenger.
        Quick scopers are ruining the game. Every map is flooded with them.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob, be advised all Lego Dimensions items are 50% off this week at Best Buy.

Comment

• Nice looking out man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• TBS is making Conan's "Clueless Gamer" bit a full show. I'm down. That works for me. The FFXV episode was amazing.

Comment

• Love me some Clueless gamer. The Tomb Raider one for the reboot was epic
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah it was. I know he plays up the character but they are fucking hilarious.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uf-_-CuetzM?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I just had the entirety of Resident Evil 7 spoiled for me. It was like listening to a kid tell you about their favorite Pokemon. Only 1 name stood out to me.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, just saw a ton of spoilers. I think Rob is gonna lose his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Yeah, just saw a ton of spoilers. I think Rob is gonna lose his mind.

I don't even get the big deal of that spoiler. But, I stopped playing this series about 20 minutes into RE 5.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Man, I hate that I have to avoid all gaming sites for like a week now. ugh. Fucking kids and their spoilers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I don't even get the big deal of that spoiler. But, I stopped playing this series about 20 minutes into RE 5.
                              Every product has its fandom.

Comment

• You know you have to stream yourself playing this in VR for the first time, right? Or I'll take an edited video, whatever.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X