No announcement yet.

Dead Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started this game, and so far I'm loving it. Fuck RE5.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yep. welcome to the fold Bruce.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow. Filter really has been on heavy rotation, eh?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Indeed.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Finished Dead Space. Good game. Capcom could have learned a few things from it control wise.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            So I'm on chapter 6 and have only been using the plasma cutter. I haven't bought one other weapon yet. But this gun is completely maxed out on awesomeness. Probably why I'm having a hard time in parts, but goddammit, I better get an achievement for only using that gun.
            Same here, maxed out the plasma cutter early and used that through the whole game.

Fuck chapter 6. I'm missing one fucking poison pod monster. and I cannot find this fucker for the life of me. Soooo annoyed right now.
            Probably the same one I couldn't find. I had to quit playing for the night and come back with fresh eyes the next day. Still took me like 20 more minutes.

So the piss poor turret fighting aside, this game is pretty sweet. Kinda wish I would have picked up Saints Row 2, if only because I don't see myself playing through the game again when I finish it.
            Wasn't a fan of those parts either.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            So, would this be a better rental than a purchase?
            This is probably too late for you but, it's worth a rent. I probably will play it a little more just to earn a couple more trophies but I'm sending it back to gamefly on Monday. I saw it at Target for $29.99, definitely worth it at that price.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Stopped playing it for 8 months and returned to it on Saturday. I beat a hole into its ass and then I realized something.

You can replay the game on second round mode, but you get to keep your shit from the first round. So, I'm armed to the teeth dropping necromorphs like nothing. My rifle is maxed out and the ripper and plasma cutter are nearly maxed out. Plus, I'm carrying items to capacity. Plus, I've got the Level 5 suit.

The second playthrough is way easier.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I don't think I ever beat that game. I got bored by like the 7th chapter I think.

Comment

I don't think I ever beat that game. I got bored by like the 7th chapter I think.

I was determined to beat the fucker. The zero-g stuff only gets worse until Chapter 11. You get to play Zero-G basketball.

But, the ending was rather easy. Just got to target those yellow podballs on the tentacles.

Grand use of scale.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Oh shit, I did that stupid thing. I think there was a part in some med lab or something after that is where I quit.

Comment

Oh shit, I did that stupid thing. I think there was a part in some med lab or something after that is where I quit.

That was the smaller version. There's a bigger one on the planet.

Comment

Oh, well fuck that then. I'm hoping my dad grabs the new one for the Wii soon.

Comment

Second juan coming.

I look forward to this with infinite glee, as the Event Horizon sqweakquel I never had.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/05/13/im...-dead-space-2/
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'll grab it even though I never finished the first one. IT was fun to play in the dark with the sound cranked up.

Comment

Seems like they've improved the rather clunky melee combat.

And the necrobabies are back! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAgotchuincheck

("SATURN? HEY I BEEN TO SATURN!"

"Sandworms...")
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X