No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I solved the game today. It was okay. I don't know, the story was alright. I liked seeing Bail and Leia and shit, but it was kinda weak. The gameplay wasn't that great either. I found that if you get cornered you can be knocked down and then as soon as you get up you get knocked down again. It's shit like that I hate. The final boss and the "decision" you make is shitty. If you don't know you might not even realize that there is a decision. The best part of the game was the prologue.
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5056648/new-campai...orce-unleashed
      Ari, did you get your game yet? Also, looks like you'll be able to rock some shit as ROTJ Luke.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Got it last night!

I played through the first level and started the second. Besides some graphical glitches and some control problems, I'm really digging it. Happy to hear its got some DLC coming soon!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Spider...wanna sell the game? If not Ari, hurry up and beat it so I can borrows it.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I rented it bro. I wouldn't pay more than ten dollars for it. The DLC is cool, but not enough to play the game again.

Comment

Nice...I think I'm going to sign up for GameFly.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Nice. Thats probably for the best.

Comment

I'm having fun with the game but damn, is it glitchy. Sound cuts out, odd noises occur at weird times, control can be horrible, AI can be cheap as fuck, and last night it froze on me. It's fun, but heavily flawed.

Comment

And it was free. Hooray for all.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hooray indeed!

Comment

Playing this on the PSP. It's a decent action game, the camera can get in the way though. Probably not worth the $40 it costs, but I didn't buy it, so it's fun for me.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Lots of things wrong with this game. Fun, but I haven't been so pissed at a game in a long time. Anyone know how to beat the emperor? Cant' do it myself.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I still have got to play this at some point.

Comment

I got halfway through this fucker and quit about a month back.

I downloaded the DLC, so I should revisit. I really should.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Lots of things wrong with this game. Fun, but I haven't been so pissed at a game in a long time.
                                Yeah? Go play Shaun White's snowboarding game. I dare you to not want to skull fuck that ginger kid within 10 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X