No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to pick-up and properly aim objects was a little difficult at first. The controls are not perfect, but it's nothing that bad to ruin the game.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

If they could just fix the camera/force axis, it would be perfect.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This seems to be getting alot of hate over at CHUD. It's wierd. Especially that it's boring and Braid is better. That made me chuckle.

While I would love this game to go full out with limbs flying off and what not, it is a Star Wars game and is for kids. I'm just having fun with the physics system.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I was having fun too. I thought it was a nice departure from all the Clone Wars b.s. I'm seeing everywhere.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah a lot of hate over there. I enjoyed the demo. Seeing the rebels and stormtroopers hang on to something while you try to force throw them is awesome. I'll probably pick up this game eventually. Not sure if I want to pay $60 for it though.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Force grip controls take some getting used to but this is a lot of fun. I'm not going to run out and buy it first day (Rock Band 2 and the new Ben Folds album have my September monies) but it's certainly going on the Christmas wish-list.

Comment

new ben folds album over a kick ass starwars game....ohh grave...ben folds would say your like a brick.
                You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

I'm with you grave. I had a blast with it buttttt.....This MAY be a first day purchase, but RB2, Spore and Mercenaries 2 are kinda taking precedence. Unless this gets rave reviews.

Comment

I'm buying! I had fun throwing shit around and the graphics kick ass
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Beat it a few times again today. Still having fun. Could it be better? Yeah. But it is pretty fucking sweet. Too many games coming out and not enough money and time.

Comment

Played through the demo a few times. Could be fun, but I see this as being more of a rental.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I think I will buy this game right away, I played the fuck out of the demo. It reminds me of the bounty hunter game for ps2 that everyone hated but i liked.
                          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

That game sucked. I remember you letting me borrow it.

Comment

I guee CJ and I will be playing!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

i love the game... it kicks ass, played the demo a few times... finally downloaded it about 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X