I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how Rob looked while in the bathroom:

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Whenever I have anything remotely resembling ass problems, I pound a pound of steamed broccoli and a few cups of jet-black coffee (orally, mind you). Problems = solved.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        This is how Rob looked while in the bathroom:

More like this:
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's the face when you're either dealing VD or passing a stone.

Comment

That's the face when you're either dealing VD or passing a stone.
            I've passed gall stones and one kidney stone. Trust me, there isn't enough pain in Lil' Wayne's face to properly convey the pain.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• True,

This girl I work was telling me of how her father had to pass a stone once. The man was on the floor crying in pain.

The worst has to be right when the stone is going through urethra. Oh my christ.

Comment

Not all of it at once. This was through out the day.
                Hey guys, apparently, when you're high, you eat a bag of chips throughout the day. I guess I'm high everyday.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I usually just go for something nice like a salad or a natural peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk but hey
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

The worst has to be right when the stone is going through urethra. Oh my christ.
                    7 days. It took 7 painful days for it to pass through there. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on Devin.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      A whole bag? You pounded an entire bag of potato chips? Jesus, even in my biggest munchie phase (college), I could never pound an entire bag of chips. That's borderline nauseating.
                      What about All-dressed chips? I've pounded a bag of those before... much like the Honey Dijon Kettle chips.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        What about All-dressed chips? I've pounded a bag of those before... much like the Honey Dijon Kettle chips.
                        Love 'em but couldn't do it. I can only ingest so much awesome before I shut down from over-awesomeness.

Comment

• A small order of chicken with steamed broccoli and brown rice does the trick for me.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Which sounds like a 5 hours listening session of Celine Dion compared to a bag of All-Dressed chips.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              A small order of chicken with steamed broccoli and brown rice does the trick for me.
                              This, except gimme two breasts.

(in before "that's what she said")

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                7 days. It took 7 painful days for it to pass through there. I wouldn't wish that kind of pain on Devin.
                                I can relate - I've had kidney stones before, and the pain was so bad I was begging for death.

This is one of the few things I never joke about. I joked about them once. ONCE. And karma decided to give me another bout, right in time for Christmas, and almost screwing up my plans to propose to my now wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X