Embrace The Suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Nooo! Butter, cinnamon and sugar? You'd wreck the poor pretzel! There's nothing better than a nice warm pretzel, with a good amount of the salt knocked off of it, and a nice ribbon of spicy brown mustard all around it. NOM!
    THIS
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      You've never had that? Heaven in your mouth. Especially when the pretzels are warm.
      Word to your mother. Nothing like cinnamon butter.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Nooo! Butter, cinnamon and sugar? You'd wreck the poor pretzel! There's nothing better than a nice warm pretzel, with a good amount of the salt knocked off of it, and a nice ribbon of spicy brown mustard all around it. NOM!
        *shakes head* Did I say tastes like hell on earth? That's ok. More for me.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          THIS
          Oh, and you know what else I love? I mean, in the realm of movie theater food-crap, these things are awesome - those warm, soft, fluffy little pretzel nuggets with a side of melted nacho cheese for dipping. I could eat those till I bust open.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

yeah, those are good. Then again, melted nacho cheese makes anything good taste gooder.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

The "Jake <3 mayo!" tag is the best!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

More hate - Deviled eggs. Hard boiled eggs. TURKEY. Tomatoes, they must be cooked, diced, pulverized, and made into something less unholy. In their raw form they are hunted by the Vatican for bringing hell on earth.

Comment

Eggs? The incredible edible egg? Lost me there bro. With one caveat. They MUST be cooked. Fully. Slimy/runny=bad.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Not all eggs are hated, just deviled and boiled. Other than that I am an egg eating fool. Scrambled, fried, poached, Benedict, love em all.

Comment

• love all eggs. love deviled eggs especially.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        love deviled eggs especially.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          In their raw form they are hunted by the Vatican for bringing hell on earth.
                          This cracked me up - I just got this image in my head of this cartoon tomato (complete with skinny cartoon tomato legs) running for it's life while the Pope and all the holy-folks at the Vatican chase it down like the villagers with their torches.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            This cracked me up - I just got this image in my head of this cartoon tomato (complete with skinny cartoon tomato legs) running for it's life while the Pope and all the holy-folks at the Vatican chase it down like the villagers with their torches.
                            Pope played by Clooney. Going back to his roots.

Comment

• WIN
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                What can we say, this is CARNIVORE RADIO around these parts, dammit.

BEEF! It's what's for dinner (cue music...)
                                All hail BDR's patron saint of Beef!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X