Embrace The Suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking hate mustard. HATE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      I thought it was weird when I found people put ranch dressing ON EVERYTHING!
      It IS weird...

Comment

Now the mustard hate I do not get. What would you put on a corned beef sammich?

But when I went to live with my mom up in Santa Clarita, near Six Flags Magic Mountain. Everyone in high school drove a truck and put ranch on every damn food item out there. Store owners were getting pissed off about giving away free ranch packs.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

This is almost worse than mayo. Ex did that shit, too. No, this is a fucking Italian restaurant and they're not going to have ranch dressing.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Ranch on a ceasar salad? That's a paddling.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
              Fucking hate mustard. HATE.
              THESE.

Mustard gets put on my burger by mistake? Burger gets sent back. I can pick off tomatoes and pickles that get put on by mistake. Mustard? Can't be scraped off to my satisfaction.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Now the mustard hate I do not get. What would you put on a corned beef sammich?
                Corned beef ANYTHING requires yellow mustard. Also, hot dogs. Beyond that, it's useless.

I need dijon mustard for my honey/mustard glaze that I put on my fish. I also need it for brats. Other than that...it's useless.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

If Rob hates mustard, could he ever watch Sling Blade without going into a rage?

"French fried taters with mustard, hmmm mmmm."

Comment

Ranch on a ceasar salad? That's a paddling.
                    Caesar salad. The only acception to the "a" before "e" except after "c" rule.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You mustard haters need to buy the sweet Swedish mustard in the food section of IKEA...

it will change how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Caesar salad. The only acception to the "a" before "e" except after "c" rule.
                        I fucking hate this language.

Comment

IKEA has some good eats. If you're talking about the mustard that they provide for you to dip your smoked salmon in, then YES: you are absolutely correct.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            IKEA has some good eats. If you're talking about the mustard that they provide for you to dip your smoked salmon in, then YES: you are absolutely correct.
                            Yep... comes in a big yellow squeezy.

Epic...

Comment

yeah, that is some really, REALLY tasty mustard. Good call, Vin.

You know, I bet that would taste killer on corned beef...

Comment

I'm gonna be making some corned beef tonight oddly enough.

Plus, the stores have tons of corned beef due to Saint Paddies.

Comment

Working...
                                X