Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's better than goldschlager
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

We'll just have to agree *Does fake out* to disagree.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It's a beautiful day out and all I can think is "fuck I want some fresh air but I have to wear sunglasses also I'm having a light case of that post-bender existential despair thing".

Yeah, I'm getting too old for that shit. Sorry, vodak, but we can't hang anymore. I've found a prettier, younger girl, and her name is bourbon.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I like vodka martinis and white russians. Occasionally, I like to have an ice cold shot of the really premium vodka when I'm at our favorite Russian restaurant. Beyond that, I'll pass.

SCOTCH FTW
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Since I can't embed right now....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

All I drink is vodka.

Comment

Remember Jackass 2? No? That's because you were in the bathroom the entire time...haha

Comment

I've seen that so many times now on tv it's like that never even happened.

If I can't remember it Rob, then it never happened.

Comment

You heard the man, Rob. It didn't happen.

Comment

No it happened. Jeff just rode the carousel a few too many times to remember.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'll allow it if it turns out Jeff was old and young while watching Jackass 2.

Comment

When is Jeff NOT youngold?
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            No it happened. Jeff just rode the carousel a few too many times to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
                              Vodka sucks. Mixed drinks suck. Take a shot of jager, drink scotch or whisky, or GTFO.
                              I agree w/ the vodka hate, most of the time. An exception would be my Polish liqueur recipes (see the "Kickass recipe" thread).

As for mixed drinks, I think you get a pass if you're a) ordering a margarita at a Mexican restaurant; b) ordering sangria at a Spanish/Portuguese restaurant, c) ordering a pina colada or mai tai or something on vacation in Hawaii, particularly at a Luau. Also, there ain't nothin' like a well made Lynchburg lemonade (hey, it's made w/ Jack).

And lastly, in my experience, no story that starts out "We were drinkin' Jaeger one night. . . " EVER has a happy ending.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Except the story of Lesley and I...

Comment

Working...
                                X