Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    So if I need a good bourbon bottle, I know what to look for.

What we have here:

Bulleit
    Old Forester
    Basil Hayden
    Maker's Mark
    Wild turkey
    Buffalo Trace

here's the list

any name I need to hang on?
    Blanton's. Blanton's is THE bottle of bourbon. I would put Blade and Bow right behind it. Buffalo Trace and Bulleit are delicious but I think they are perfect for cocktails.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      If you want to feel like true white trash cling to wild turkey, hell mix it with your thera-flu like some yokels I used to hunt with.
      I will say this- the Wild Turkey American Honey is good if you want to get drunk (with minimal hangover) good and fast. Holy hell.

Comment

• I'm partial to Jefferson's. And what Billy said, second thereto.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I will say this- the Wild Turkey American Honey is good if you want to get drunk (with minimal hangover) good and fast. Holy hell.
          Oh it's effective. Just seen to many "mixer" abominations from people we used to hunt with.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            I'm partial to Jefferson's. And what Billy said, second thereto.
            Sadly, none of these are on THAT list. Bulleit and Trace are the ones he mentioned that are there, but I'll keep the names you guys referred in case I cross the border.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You could do lots worse than Bulleit and Trace.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                You could do lots worse than Bulleit and Trace.
                Absolutely. Staples in my home. And belly.

Comment

• Just realized I have my personal ride today so I'm hitting up the liquor store on the way home. If they don't have one of Billy's recommendations I will be sad.

Comment

• Time for me to get Bombay Sapphire, Eldorado 12 years old rum and some Triple Sec.

Gin-tonics for me and daiquiris for the lady.

Comment

• The liquor store was weak sauce compared to my usual stop but they did have Buffalo Trace so I grabbed that to try.

But the fancy steakhouse we went to tonight (yay, anniversary) had Blanton's and that stuff is goooooood.

Comment

• YEAH it is.

Comment

• They ain't lying when the bottle says world's best bourbon. My friend's dad found 7 bottles at their local liquor store in middle of nowhere Pennsylvania. He's keeping two and sending the other 5 to us.

Comment

• had the BEST shot ever this weekend. The Pancake Breakfast. SHIT TASTED LIKE A GODDAMN BUTTERY PANCAKE OH GOD SO GOOD.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I had a sip of scotch the other day at a funeral to toast the deceased. Sure enough, I had a pancreatitis attack the next day that...thank GOD...passed without me having to go to the hospital.

Dammit, I miss drinking sometimes.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sorry buddy...

Comment

Working...
                                X