Regarding Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

semenjoke
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yeah, I knew that ahead of time.

Plus that cereal will fuck your mouth up.

Once agian, I realize what I'm saying.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Goddammit Ed. Stop talking.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Yeah, I knew that ahead of time.

Plus that cereal will fuck your mouth up.

Once agian, I realize what I'm saying.
          come again?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I like to picture Ed being tortured like a SAW victim but instead of razor blades Jigsaw is making Ed eat Cap 'n Crunch.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
              Goddammit Ed. Stop talking.
              There is only one sure way. Take one for the team Rob.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

*unzips Ceej's pants*

*runs out of the room*

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  I can't be the only one who thinks Cap'N Crunch tastes salty?
                  Regular or Peanutbutter? Not regular - it's way overly sweet. Peanutbutter has a little bit of a salty-sweetness to it, which is why it's so good. Damn, I am talking A LOT!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    I was actually carrying some balloons around for work today (there was a kiddie function happening.) Wanted to bust some "Hey, Georgie! Want a balloon?" on a friend. Decided against it. Not really that kinda crowd, sadly.
                    See, now that's a damn shame! What a wasted opportunity - how often do you find yourself carrying around balloons, and then not being in front of an "IT" crowd?
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

My head hurts now. Thanks, Ed.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I have a confession to make: I poured myself a bowl of Boo-Berry last night as a late night snack. Only to discover the milk had gone over, AFTER I poured it into the cereal. We had an unopened bottle in the fridge. So what did I do? I drained the tainted cereal in a colander, rinsed it with water, poured it inoto a new bowl w/ fresh milk. Such is my love for the Boo-Berry.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Jesus Iggy. I mean...jesus. I can't drink milk the day BEFORE the expiration. To let it touch my cereal? Fire. Kill. WITH.

Comment

Like, how much over are we talking? I drink milk up to three days past the expiration date because I'm a hard-dicked cop who refuses to play by the rules.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                              *unzips Ceej's pants*

*runs out of the room*
                              How does causing hystrical blindness solve anything?
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                See, now that's a damn shame! What a wasted opportunity - how often do you find yourself carrying around balloons, and then not being in front of an "IT" crowd?
                                I was actually gutted about not being able to do it. As annoying as the missed opportunity was, though, I would've felt worse shoe-horning it in with those present at the time and then forever being glared at like Buffalo Bill.

"It's from IT, I tells ya!! ITTTTTT!!!"

*ambulance doors close*
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X