No announcement yet.

Soda/pop/bubbly water with real sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink a lot of soda, because of open-container laws. It's kind of hard to casually drink Pabst when you're doing 50 mph through a school zone.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm also a big fan of Sonic's drink add ins. Peach vanilla or green apple cokes are awesome. Chocolate & coconut Cokes were good, too, but I was just in SC at a Sonic and they said they no longer have the coconut flavor available. WTF?!
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        I'm also a big fan of Sonic's drink add ins.
        THIS.

As a child of divorce, I've grown up with Sonic's diet coke with lime. And they're glorious.

Thanks ma.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-30-2010, 01:32 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Route 44 Cherry Sprites from Sonic make me not want to fight people.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Someone needs to do a report on mixing Pepsi throwback and booze.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I can report- it is excellent.

Comment

I would report, but I don't remember. Mountain Dew Throwback goes well with Smirnoff.

Comment

fuck I miss Sonic man
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by FASTER FASTER PUSSY GALORE View Post
                    Route 44 Cherry Sprites from Sonic make me not want to fight people.
                    Clearly, we need to put some of this shit in the drinking water in the Middle East. Potent shit!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      fuck I miss Sonic man
                      They're opening one just down Rt 22 apiece in Bound Brook. My wife loves them even more than I do. She's counting the days.

On the subject of liquor w/ soda: I don't have anything to report on Pepsi Throwback, but has anyone ever tried jack Daniel's (which I think mixes the best of any liquor I've tried) with Dr. Pepper or cream soda? 'At's some good magic, right there.

Don't know what made me think of this, but anyone else remember when Snapple made soda? The Tru Root Beer (it was clear) was quite good. But my favorite was the cherry lime rickey. Best of its kind so far.

Comment

Anyone here ever try Moxie? It has an herbal, almost medicinal taste, on top of faint cola. Takes a bit of getting used to. An acquired taste, I tell people. Kind of like blue cheese. But I love that shit. Makes everyone I've ever given one to grimace in disgust. Fine. More for me. I only know of one place, a liquor store in Union, that sells it. My wife went in there one Christmas & bought me a case, & the owner said he can't stand this stuff, but a guy called just a few minutes before & asked him to save him 4 cases. He couldn't understand what people saw in this stuf. Frankly, I can't explain it either, but it grows on you like kudzu, and I am officially hooked. Anyone else like their Moxie?

Comment

There was once a really awesome site called Sodaking.com that has since gone out of business. They had almost every soda in the universe available for sale, & most of them cheap. The drawback that proved to be their undoing was the ridiculous shipping charges. Shipping a case cost something like $50.00 or more. I only ordered from them like twice, but it was worth it. They used to sell stuff by a company called Skeleteens. Sugary, caffeinated, w/ herb infusions for extra energy boosting power (echinacea, gentian, and capsicum, the stuff that makes peppers hot). The capsicum gave some of them a nice, pleasant afterburn. Weird, but oddly compelling. They had one called Black Lemonade, which was dark as cola, lightly carbonated (kind of like Orangina) and tasted pleasantly of lemon peel and oil, with just a hint og ginseng and capsicum heat. One of the most intriguing sodas I ever tried. If I ever see that shit for sale anywhere I'm buying a case. Alsa, I'm told they don't distribute beyond the west coast.

Comment

After listening to the most recent BDR, I suspect CJ of eating paint chips. Regular Corn syrup Pepsi over real sugar Pepsi. GTFO.

Comment

Yep. Kid is proper fucked.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Done fucked up all in the head. Dat's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X