No announcement yet.

Soda/pop/bubbly water with real sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've come THIS fucking close to wiring Martin some money to ship me some fucking potato chips down here.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I told Lesley we need to have her cousin send us some of those fucking things. I MUST TRY THEM.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I told Lesley we need to have her cousin send us some of those fucking things. I MUST TRY THEM AND INVITE MATT OVER.
        Cool!!!
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

The other excellent thing, hot cocoa from Second Cup. It is sinful. They sell it by the tin.

Comment

Yeah but seriously aside from MexiCoke no sodas at all anymore. That shit's terrible for you. I went from approximately 6-8 a day to barely even that per year and I don't miss it at all. Lost a lot of weight too!
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I've come THIS fucking close to wiring Martin some money to ship me some fucking potato chips down here.
              Ask. I'll do it. I'll even add some H1 sauce bottle with it.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

The pepsi one is crack for me... hope they keep making for a while!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

RIP SQUEEZE SODA

The single greatest soda I've ever tried, this local soda maker went out of buisness in the late 90s after more than 75 years

My favorite was the "Dark Creme" creme soda. I have literally never had a better kind of creme soda.

I am so upset I can no longer buy this other worldly ambrosia.

Have any pod-causters ever tried squeeze? Can you name a modern Creme Soda that tastes the same? I've tried literally hundreds of creme sodas... and none match up

PS This one used to be awesome, and had a coconut like flavor

But then they switched from cane sugar to high fructose in 2005, and the taste was ruined..... yes, you can taste the difference. HFCS is ok for some sodas, but the flavor in this one was delicately balanced and now it's kind of cloying

Comment

I used to love some cream soda back in the day. But now I can't stand the stuff. The only pop I enjoy at this point is Coke and occasionally a Mt. Dew. Otherwise, BEER.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

man, I used to LOVE cream soda. I don't think that I've had one in at least 5 years, but you've sure got me wanting some now...damn you.

Comment

I am really surprised you couldn't just order all-dressed chips online. Amazon Canada doesn't sell the stuff?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm trying to avoid temptation, Ed.

Comment

Amazon Canada doesn't sell as many stuff as the US one. I was dismayed to see Amazon selling child labor in the US.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Okay, I checked Amazon.ca and they do not have those chips. They have CHiPS season 2.

But eBay has a shit ton of the actual all-dressed chips.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

Comment

Working...
                                X