X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    From Wikipedia:

They do this shit all the time.

Krispy Kreme is also jumping in the game with a similar offer when they open a new location.

Still, Chik-Fil-A is a fundie front on par with Fazoli's.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post

I know Chik-Fil-A is crazy right wing christians from hell, but Fazoli's?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I know Chik-Fil-A is crazy right wing christians from hell, but Fazoli's?

Yeppers.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Is your anger from the fact that I can get What-a-Burger and Chick-fil-a all within a 6 minute drive?
          I'd fucking KILL for a What-a-Burger right now...
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post

So it's like Domino's then?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              So it's like Domino's then?

Domino's is the Catholic side of Crazyland. Chik-Fil-A and Fazoli's stick to the Born Again fundie element.

The dude that runs Domino's or ran it is a different kind of batshit.

Comment

• Yep! I won't give money to either chain.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I didn't know Domino's was run by thumpers. Huh.

Comment

• This is all news to me.

Comment

• I love Chick-fil-a. Great food and usually exceptional customer service. Course Ga is the birthplace of Chick-fil-a.

Comment

• Domino's Pizza sucks shit through a crazy straw anyway.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ohz Noez my delicious foodz comez from teh biblezreaderz!!!

FFS people it's a fucking chicken sandwich. Eat it or don't. What-A-Burger could be a front for Satan himself and I'd still eat their delicious burgers and greasy fries.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have a problem giving money to people who'd rather I not be able to marry or have the same rights as they do....sorry. So in short. Fuck them.

Last edited by Howard; 08-08-2010, 07:13 PM.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Ohz Noez my delicious foodz comez from teh biblezreaderz!!!

FFS people it's a fucking chicken sandwich. Eat it or don't. What-A-Burger could be a front for Satan himself and I'd still eat their delicious burgers and greasy fries.

Chik Fil A only fucks themselves with the Sunday shit. Fazoli's has been in legal trouble for ejecting people from their premises that take issue with their opening Christian fundraisers.

The former Domino's exec and several higher-ups wants to form a breakaway community because America doesn't support Catholic ideals. He also called Obama a monkey from Indonesia who might be the Anti-Christ.

It's about more than the bible-thumping, it's about the acts behind the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                I have a problem giving money to people who'd rather I not be able to marry or have the same rights as they do....sorry. So in short. Fuck them.

Um yeah, That guy totally represents Chik Fil A from what I can tell. /sarcasm.

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                                Chik Fil A only fucks themselves with the Sunday shit. Fazoli's has been in legal trouble for ejecting people from their premises that take issue with their opening Christian fundraisers.

The former Domino's exec and several higher-ups wants to form a breakaway community because America doesn't support Catholic ideals. He also called Obama a monkey from Indonesia who might be the Anti-Christ.

It's about more than the bible-thumping, it's about the acts behind the front.
                                I would agree with this wholeheartedly and since there's no public record of Chik Fil A or WhatABurger pulling crazy shit I think my point stands. Fazoli's I've never heard of and anyone with working tastebuds should avoid Domino's.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X