X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    what's Chick Fila?
    Good chicken sandwiches, lame fries.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That's not open on Sundays. And people will camp outside a new one for days just so they can score a year's worth of free food.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        And people will camp outside a new one for days just so they can score a year's worth of free food.
        ???
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• From Wikipedia:

Chick-fil-A achieved quite a bit of notability in October 2003, when it was publicly announced in a major ad campaign that a new store, opening in Goodyear, Arizona, on October 16, 2003, would offer, to the first 100 to enter its doors, coupons for a free combo meal every week for a year. Along with this promotion (which was widely featured on the Internet), the company threw a huge opening day carnival, complete with karaoke, free ice cream, klieg lights, and prize raffles. The "First 100" promotion is now held at the opening of every new Chick-fil-A restaurant, with people camping out for up to several days before the opening to guarantee their place in line.

Comment

• That's insane.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's even more insane than the Black Friday/Boxing Day retardation
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Trust me.

The sandwiches are worth it...

Comment

• The Chik-A-Fil sandwiches?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yep... they're kind of like the old original recipe chicken sandwiches KFC used to put out, but seasoned differently.

They rock.

Comment

• Funny you mention KFC. I miss their nuggets a lot. Turns out, the nuggets at Wendy's are the exact same nuggets that used to be at KFC.

Comment

• OMG, Chik-Fil-A is such nom. The sandwiches are great, and the fries - I know some say they're all right, but I freaking love their fries. Waffle fries... mmmm....
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The southwest chicken salad at Chick-fil-Awesome is nomtastic. Seriously, like beat your mom up to eat it nomtastic.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• man fuck you guys
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Is your anger from the fact that I can get What-a-Burger and Chick-fil-a all within a 6 minute drive?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am jealous, I admit. I actually haven't had Chick-Fil-A since the late 80s, because there aren't any around here in NY. The one I used to go to was in the mall in Atlantic City when I was working at the video store - that's where I'd go for my meal breaks.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X