Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bite your tongue, Billy! I bet you could tweak that in all kinds of directions. My 1st inclination would be to replace the brown sugar with hot horseradish. And I'll bet changing up the vinegar would take it in new directions as well. Maybe a little wine in adition to or in place of the water or pickle juice? The mind fairly reels.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's just a springboard for creativity... as most cooking is. I can't paint like Rob. I can't sing or play an instrument like Chris or Nathan... but I can cook.

Comment

• Most of Vin's recipes are The Mona Lisa, but iggy, the mustard? That is Vin's Guernica.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          It's just a springboard for creativity... as most cooking is. I can't paint like Rob. I can't sing or play an instrument like Chris or Nathan... but I can cook.
          AND I CAN FUCK YOUR GIRL.

No really, you have the cook's instincts. Rob paints? With what? Menstrual blood?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• semen mostly.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You truly are an artist.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by PotGuy666 View Post
                Cray-Pas mostly.
                fixed...

Comment

• Rob -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhUMRgZjKr8

Comment

• pretty much.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep... that's him.

Comment

• Fucking brilliant.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That's also Rob after he gets a Scorpion approved ass rape.

Comment

• haha, we never had our rematch. I took you down a few times as well sir. LET'S DO THIS TONIGHT.

Comment

• YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER WELL YOU GOT IT

Comment

• Gonna get pwned son.

Comment

Working...
                                X