This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then it would be more awesome
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Want it now.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That sounds tits!

I need to do that with the ton of leftover ropa I have today...

Comment

• I'll bring the beer.

Comment

• Found an interesting recipe which turned our rather well, considering all the chicken I have in the freezer.

You can do it with white meat... but since I prefer dark, I did it with boneless thighs. Make sure you remove the skin, though...

Tater Chip Chicken

1: Crush 3 cups of tater chips(any flavor. I used vinegar and salt.) into a near-dust like consistency... then add some garlic salt.

2: Melt a stick of butter or margarine, then dip your chicken into it... coating it completely. Roll the chicken in the chip crumbs.

3: Place the chicken in a glass dish, or on a baking sheet, then pour the butter and remaining chip crumbs on it.

4: Bake at 350F for an hour. Serve it with whatever blows your skirt up. I had buttered noodles and broccoli...

5: Nom.

Comment

• Sounds awesome. So many possibilites.

Comment

• I was actually torn between cheddar/sour cream Lay's and the kettle chips I eventually used.

Those of you with ready access to 'full-dressed' chips should have a fucking field day.

Comment

• Oh, that sounds fantastic!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Holy balls, that's basically making chicken parm but using crumbeled chips instead of bread crumbs.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Making.This.Tonight.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Gonna Old Bay the shit out of it, Chris?

Comment

• Hahha, no (though that would be good...), probably serve with rice and edamame.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Pretty much... but with the added effects that different flavored chips can create.

Someone recently told me that while my recipes are wonderfully creative... I lack the 'simple' touch.

I agree. My other recipes tend to be a bit overwhelming for people who do not cook regularly, or who do not derive as much pleasure from it as I do.

So, I'll start posting simpler dishes from now on... and while you may not be able to serve them at a banquet, you can still feel good about getting it down your family's necks.

Comment

• I'm dumb. What does "fully dressed" chips imply?
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• To some, the greatest thing in existence.

That for some reason exists only in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X