Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'know, it occurs to me that an awul lot of recipes get posted here. And they're foods people love. Favorites, one might say. . . .
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Someone needs to get a list going maybe.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're right...

But who?

Comment

• I don't know, but we'd need at least 500 of them.

Someone with a keen legal mind, perhaps...
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Who are we kidding?

We don't have anyone like that here!

Comment

• 2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Who are we kidding?

We don't have anyone like that here!
                Agreed. Guess we're screwed.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• For those of you that enjoy the abomination known as the "McRib", here's a recipe on how to make one at home.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Brittany's sister was going ON AND ON about the McRib Saturday. "Did ya'll get one?! HUHHUH DID YOU!?"

No. I can make ribs anytime I want to. I didn't fall for the shitty marketing "limited time only" bullshit, lo siento mamacita.

Comment

• Holy shit that looks a lot better.

But a recipe to make your own pickles? Is that necessary?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Lived here my whole life and did not hear of this until today: Dayton Dip. Not sure about this.
                        http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/882402-Dayton-Dip
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We make that except with just ground beef and valveeta and a can of rotel chilis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            We make that except with just ground beef and valveeta and a can of rotel chilis.
                            Now that sounds good.

Comment

• It is. We have it every time we go to my dads. quick little appetizer while drinking brews.

Comment

• What if you threw in some taco seasoning with the beef?

Comment

Working...
                                X