No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understandable. I just like yelling things at people.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I'm 39...all of that beer goes straight to my waist, now. I've gotta take it easy compared to my 20s.
      Old man but you're better than me. I stopped those beer tour things about 10 years ago. Way too punishing.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I must confess that I really only drink beer when I'm at Old Chicago. I'm generally pounding scotch, white russians, or vodka martinis when I hit the bars.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck, I don't even do bars. I hate going out to specifically drink. Too expensive.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Fuck, I don't even do bars. I hate going out to specifically drink. Too expensive.
            I go out with my brothers/meet my family members/friends for happy hour all the time. Yeah, the shit adds up.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I must confess that I really only drink beer when I'm at Old Chicago. I'm generally pounding scotch, white russians, or vodka martinis when I hit the bars.
              Yuppie.

I jest, I jest.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• oh FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What?! No Mac and Jacks love? Sad. Although, I get it. It's only distributed around the Northwest. But still!
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• TL;DR.

Bought a case of Lone Star instead.

House sitting, drinking at 1.

I love today like a fat kid loves more fat.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yo Russ. Our honor might be questioned tonight.

Comment

• Not sure what to pair with the fajitas I am grilling tomorrow. I'm a beer snob, so my tastes don't extend too far. I'm thinking standard St. Arnold's Lawnmower will go well.

Comment

• Trick question Billy. What's your stance on Shiner Bock?

Comment

• I've drank it once ever, at a Christmas party. I would never pay money for it.

Comment

• Don't listen to him Rob. He also likes the Cowboys. *just kidding Billy* You are literally the first person I know that isn't a fan of the beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X