No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just does nothing for me. It's not offensive like Budweiser or something, but I wouldn't turn one down that's handed to me. There are just better beers out there to spend money on. And I can't drink at home, so I have beer maybe once a month, so I am pretty picky about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I've drank it once ever, at a Christmas party. I would never pay money for it.
      You are insulting them and you are embarrassing me.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You are welcome to buy me free beer in order to sway my opinion.

Comment

• The Man (Rob) has finally procured some of the sweet nectar that is Shiner.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• don't recall if I've ever had Shiner Bock before...hmmmmmm
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I've drank it once ever, at a Christmas party. I would never pay money for it.
              I just got a sixer of it. Ceej may be drinking it with me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just does nothing for me. It's not offensive like Budweiser or something, but I wouldn't turn one down that's handed to me. There are just better beers out there to spend money on. And I can't drink at home, so I have beer maybe once a month, so I am pretty picky about it.
                I'm pretty picky when it comes to beer myself (and if I couldn't have beer at home, then I would probably be VERY picky). That being said, Shiner is my favorite "regular" beer (i.e. it's my goto beer). Plus I love cooking with it (it's the beer I marinate with).
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Shiner is a fantastic domestic.

Now I never understood the facination with Anchor Steam. Does not taste very good.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I will drink just about any kind of alcohol. Beer, malt liquor, wine coolers, mixed "lady" drinks, burly barrel-chested manly drinks, on the rocks, off the rocks, while throwing rocks. I pretty much just like to drink. Shiner's ok.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Texas bro? You're supposed to back me up on everything Texas related. Shiner is AWESOME.

*cashes check from the Spoetzl Brewery*

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        Texas bro? You're supposed to back me up on everything Texas related. Shiner is AWESOME.

*cashes check from the Spoetzl Brewery*
                        I prefer Shiner Black to regular Shiner. Only reason I said ok.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Had three tall glasses, the 25 oz. ones, of Mac and Jacks and a glass of brandy on Tuesday. I was fucking sloshed and it was awesome.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I can't wait to have some of those with you next time we're out there.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just warning you now, you guys might have to carry me home, with the way I've been drinking lately.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Haha, I don't do sloppy drunks anymore. I'll leave you on the corner shirtless with a sign that says "Team Jacob"

Comment

Working...
                                X