No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Arnold's Spring Bock is out, and it is a triumph.

Comment

• *Sniff! Sniff!*

Patton Oswalt was RIGHT! He fairly REEKS of failed actor!
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• And his oddly shaped eyes fucking skeeve me out!

Comment

• In fairness, I did like his GEICO commercials.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Recommend me some beer. Wisconsin is Minnesota. Whatever.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yuengling Black & Tans all week. So good.

Oh god what have I done
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Recommend me some beer. Wisconsin is Minnesota. Whatever.
                Go to Seattle and try Mac and Jacks.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  Yuengling Black & Tans all week. So good.

Oh god what have I done
                  Yeah I quit black and tans after a bad night on Sixth Street.

Comment

• I can't stand bottled Black and Tans, though. The only way I'll drink them is buy a stout and a lager and actually mix them.
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Recommend me some beer. Wisconsin is Minnesota. Whatever.
                      If you get any of the Brooklyn Brewery stuff there, I very much recommend the Brooklyn Brown. It's similar to Newcastle, but with more of a stout finish to it.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                        I can't stand bottled Black and Tans, though. The only way I'll drink them is buy a stout and a lager and actually mix them.
                        Same here, but this one gets a lifetime pass.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Go to Seattle and try Mac and Jacks.
                          That is a good one, however 2 Below kicks it's ass HOARD.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tried some Troegs Nugget Nectar last night. This was very, very good. It was a lot like the Stone Ruination IPA, which is a favorite of mine. Hop bitterness up front, balanced by a clean, fruity malty finish. Nice thick, chewy texture as well. The Stone is maybe just a little bit better, as it has more pronounced piney and grapefruit hops aromas/flavors, but the Troegs will fill the bill nicely if you can't get Stone.

Comment

• Southern Bombshell Blond Ale from Conroe, TX. Damn good, and it only comes in the can or draft, so if you're at a BBQ you feel proper white trash.

Comment

• I'm drinking some Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut Down Ale. The carrier says they brewed this "especially bitter ale in remembrance of the 2005 St. Patrick's Day Massacre. . . and in celebration of [their] 20 day suspension in January, 2006". I wasn't even sure going into this store that I was going to buy something other than a soda for the trip back home from an appearance in Red Bank, but a beer with a name & backstory like that had to be worth it, amirite? So far, "especially bitter" sums it up pretty well. Lots of big, piney & citrusy hop flavor. with little to no malt to balance it out. If you don't like bitter beer. you won't like this. But as a fan of the occasional biter, hop heavy morsel (particularly when drinking outside, on a chilly rainy night w/ a cigar, as I am currently imbibing), this is a particularly good bitter beer specimen. And at 9.87% ABV, I'm sure 2 will turn the trick on a Wed. night just fucking fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X