No announcement yet.

Beer. Beer. And more beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm going to have to search it out...hoping it's not too pricey.

...FFFFUUUUU, it's about $70 USD plus shipping. http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=46
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• $70 for beer?!

Good God!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Rob I need this beer! Mostly because it has "epic maturation"! It's $53.38US just for the bottle plus shipping and whatever! That's a little pricey!
        http://www.brewdog.com/index.php

Comment

• Still, $50+ for beer? Fuck, that beer better cure cancer and give handjobs.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Still, $50+ for beer? Fuck, that beer better cure cancer and give handjobs.
            WAIT!!! Beer doesn't do that??? FFFFuuuu

Comment

• *Iggy would type something here about how much he'd like to try that Nuclear Penguin stuff - being particularly intrigued by the whisky barrel aging - but he finds he can't do anything but stare goggle eyed at his computer screen & drool*
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Thanks to stress, weak will, and summer ale, the fast is broken and the Endtimes can begin.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good to have you back comrade.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FUCK, MAC AND JACKS IS SO GOOD.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm not normally a beer drinker, but last night I had a unnatural craving... much like Nerdious when he puts on makeup, a pretty summer dress, and heads for the docks.

Upon the recommendations of several acquaintances, I went to the Sly Fox Brewery in Phoenixville, not far from Philly.

http://www.slyfoxbeer.com/index.php/front/beer_ichor

I have no talent for describing things like Ig does. I'll just say this beer is the shit! I have not had anything close to it since I was in Europe.

I will say that after 3 bottles, I was just sober enough to take a taxi to the train station and make it home.

If you can get it, then get it. If not, we'll work out a way to send it to you.
                      Last edited by V; 05-21-2010, 11:38 AM. Reason: I'm a non-spelling mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        I'm not normally a beer drinker, but last night I had a unnatural craving... much like Nerdious when he puts on makeup, a pretty summer dress, and heads for the docks.
                        You, sir, do not know me and that makes me sad. I'm MUCH too lazy to do all that. Think of me as AZN Ceej.

Comment

• If anything, I would just toss on some pantyhose and prance around my apartment.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            You, sir, do not know me and that makes me sad. I'm MUCH too lazy to do all that. Think of me as AZN Ceej.
                            I stand corrected, sir.

So you invite them home, do you?

Comment

• They follow me.

Comment

• Had some Lithuanian Lager last night...It was good, I was golden.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X