Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob made porkchops. I made killer potatoes. It was tasty.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post

Rob made porkchops. I made killer potatoes. It was tasty.
      Wow, those potatoes do look good. I love mashed potatoes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post

Rob made porkchops. I made killer potatoes. It was tasty.
        Yes. My chops kick ass and your taters are awesome. Tonight: TACOS!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
          Prime rib with a garlic rub, horseradish on the side, a baked potato that would re-kill Captain Lou Albano, and a bowl of leafy greens with a red wine vinaigrette.

And two bottles of wine.
          OMG. DO WANT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            Prime rib with a garlic rub, horseradish on the side, a baked potato that would re-kill Captain Lou Albano, and a bowl of leafy greens with a red wine vinaigrette.

And two bottles of wine.
            LOVE prime rib. I'm having this on Sat night.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Had spaghetti last night...tonight LUCKY CHARMS!!!!
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, I ate like shit the past two days. Gotta reel it in, but when I'm sick I usually pack it in like Yoshi.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just had 3 tasty tacos. Tomorrow night? ROB'S AWESOME BURGERS THAT ARE AWESOME.

Comment

• I want an awesome burger. What makes your awesome burgers awesome, Rob?

Comment

• LOVE.

Comment

• Yeah, sure pal. Love. Are you sure you're not giving those burgers the Tyler Durden treatment?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If he tells you how to make his awesome burger it won't be just his anymore. I won't give up my burger recipe either.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Truth. Some recipes I don't give up. Very rarely do I even give up quantities used on seasonings either. Generally speaking that's what makes a recipe special. Plus you really want to season to your own tastes.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• My burgers are amazing, and I am not an asshole, so here you go.

The burger needs to be at least a pound to begin with. If it's not a pound, your burger fucking sucks.

Dice up onions, as fine as you can get them. Flatten out the minimum of one pound of dead cow onto a plate. Toss some of the diced up onion into this dead hunk of delicious. Now, throw in some blue cheese. If someone doesn't like blue cheese, lie and tell them it is feta, and curse them under your breath. In 20 minutes they won't give a fuck what was in this burger. You need to be careful how much blue cheese you use. Too much and the burger won't seal correctly. Not enough and the blue cheese will not gently bubble outward into delicious blue cheese pimples on the surface of the burger. The blue cheese pimples are required.

Season the burger to your tastes. I use a little sea salt and garlic powder. Fold this lil pocket of awesome up, and toss it on your grill, pan, foreman, etc. I have used all and had great results with each.

Top the burger with a minimum thick ass pepper bacon, and if you do not use pepper bacon then you have ruined the burger. Avocado, tomato, more sliced onion also acceptable toppings.

Now eat, and thank Billy for your amazing fucking burger.

Comment

• To the above recipe, I'd also add diced green peppers and garlic salt. That's just me, though.

Regardless, I've made similar burgers and I can attest to the fact that they are, indeed, truly awesome.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X